When I was asked if I wanted to write a blog post in collaboration with Etsy, I'd only heard of it through friends. I had to do some research, and clicked my way in. Interior. Vintage. Handbags. Jewelry. Furniture. Clothes. You name it. And for a good price as well.
Here are some Etsy favorites of mine, inspired by geometrics and natural elements.
- VASES // SNUG STUDIO - Beautiful handmade geometric vases in grey, white and cobber
- PILLOW // BLOSSOM PILLOW CO - Cotton pillow with a grey pattern
- LIGHT // CHRIS JOHNSON DESIGN - Concrete table light, with a twisted black cable.
- VASE // LITTLE LAMB CRAFT - Geometric pot, perfect for little green plants
- IPHONE CASE // TONCASE - Pink and wooden colours, for your iPhone.
- NECKLACE // SNUG STUDIO - Handmade wooden necklace
- NECKLACE // ELLIES BUTTON - Gold necklace, a nice gift for a friend
- ORNAMENT // HRUSKAA - Geometric hanging ornament, inspired by Finnish tradition
- CALENDER // SNUG STUDIO - Great for keeping track of dates in 2014
- NECKLACE // FABLE AND LORE - Geometric wood necklace.
- IPAD CASE // FELTK - The most beautiful case for your ipad. Filt and leather.
Did you know that Valentine's Day is coming up? Maybe I've given you some ideas ;-)
Have a nice saturday and a happy weekend!